website alprazolam benzolam how much are 5mg valium worth .50 xanax daily Date 17th March 2017 – 18th March 2017Webpage
http://www.nbaldrich.com/media/images/squa3515/ alprazolam route of administration buy soma in lansing can xanax kill you yahoo 1st April 2017 – 2nd April 2017http://www.nbaldrich.com/media/images/squa1721/ http://www.nbaldrich.com/media/images/squa2664/ main page
website It’s your career, so own it. Looking for a way to upgrade your career, this course is for you.http://www.nbaldrich.com/media/images/squa465/
http://www.nbaldrich.com/media/images/squa1978/ This classroom Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Financial Crime training course is designed for individuals looking to advance their career, break into the industry or currently working in the regulated financial sectors. The FCA-authorised firms are subject to a wide-ranging set of obligations in relation to anti-money laundering (AML) and this course is mandatory for any employee working with such firms.website http://www.nbaldrich.com/media/images/squa790/ Data
- What is Money Laundering?
- What is sanction?
- How to conduct KYC on different entities.
- Money Laundering Regulations 2007.
- FCA & other Regulation.
- JMLSG Guidance.
- AML & PEP checks on clients (via self-sourcing & client contact).
- Risk Assessments.
- Customer Due Diligence.
- Red flags/Suspicious Activity Reporting.
- Awareness and Training.
- Record Keeping.
- Understand the nature of the money laundering and terrorist financing risks facing financial services firms.
- Understand the latest crime prevention regulation (national and international).
- Understand their responsibilities within the regulatory regime, and the effects of failure to comply.
lorazepam dosage for sleep buy ativan uk phentermine cold chills Financial Services, Insurance, Shipping, Telesales for loan companies, Banking.Even more http://www.nbaldrich.com/media/images/squa4624/